- Posted by Hannon Coach
- On June 6, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Coach, Glasgow, Graduation, service, Students, University
TRNSMT WEEKEND 01 coming up in Glasgow Green and we think we have the perfect way to get there…
The music festival which is held in Glasgow Green over two weekends starting at the end of the month includes headline acts such as Stereophonics, Liam Gallagher , Arctic Monkeys, Queen and the Killers. With 2 services in either direction every day and at just £29 each way from Belfast including ferry and all your bags our new direct Glasgow express coach service is a perfect fit.
For the guys in the office, the big highlight has to be Arctic Monkeys making their long awaited return to Glasgow on Sunday 1st July at TRNSMT which will be our first time seeing them in almost 4 years and the only chance to catch them at a festival this year. See you on the coach!!
FYI – The coach takes you direct from Belfast straight in to Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station just over a mile from the gates of the festival.
Whether you are going for a single Day Ticket, 2-Day, 3-Day or even a 5-Day ticket our flexible service our simple flat fare means you can pick your dates and times to suit your travel needs, make sure you don’t miss out on anything and still make sure you get the best value travel on offer.
TRNSMT have released their Weekend 01 Site Map showing what music lovers can get up to at the festival.
10 great reasons for students to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Great value with simple flat fares and no nasty add-ons or ‘extras’
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- Our coach travels on the ferry so you can leave any large bags in the luggage hold the whole way
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.