- Posted by Hannon Coach
- On August 28, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Express Service, Glasgow, Hannon Coach, People Make Glasgow, Stenaline, Students, UK Tour, University
Scotland continues to attract many eager students from Northern Ireland to its shores and it’s not hard to see why. With some of the oldest and best Universities in the World, Scotland has been in the University game since the early 15th century. Scotland has also some of the most affordable student living costs in the UK.
As Scotland’s biggest and most cosmopolitan city, Glasgow attracts the majority of Northern Ireland students studying in Scotland and we think that we have got the perfect solution to their travel needs.
We have launched a high-quality coach service between Belfast and Glasgow priced at just £39 each way – something the ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’ is bound to appreciate!!
The coach service has already proved very popular with many students travelling back and forth from home to college.
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
Book now to avoid disappointment!!