Sports Team Travel
- Posted by Eve McStravick
- On September 3, 2021
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Bowling, Glasgow, Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, Sports Teams, Travel
Sports team travel between Belfast and Glasgow
We understand the hassle that sports teams face when transporting equipment and gear to and from matches and games. At HANNON, we can transport your team and equipment hassle-free from door to door. Our Belfast – Glasgow Express Service offers a great travel solution for all kinds of sport teams who travel across the water for competitive games.
We work to ensure all hassle is taken out of your team preparations. Each passenger travelling is allowed 2 x 23kg Hold Bags and 1 Carry-On Bag. However, we can accommodate oversized bags and sports equipment if you plan in advance. Because we provide a through service and the same coach is with you from start to finish there is no need to worry about lugging heavy bags or sports equipment around with you. Simply put your bags in the hold of the coach and board for a smooth, easy, stress-free journey.
Our flat fare of £39 each way with bags included and easy online booking up to 60 minutes before departure is a great travel option. Our convenient pick-up and drop-off times from Belfast and Glasgow City Centre provides sports teams with a hassle-free journey.
Keeping our passengers and staff safe is our number one priority. We have put in place a range of safety measures to keep you safe when travelling on our coaches:
- Face masks required throughout the journey
- Increased hygiene and cleaning schedule
- Reduced capacity on board every coach – less than 50%
- Social distancing as per Government Requirements
- Hand sanitiser available on all coaches
BELFAST - GLASGOW EXPRESS
BELFAST – GLASGOW EXPRESS £39 each way
Includes cost of ferry and bags go free
10 Great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, Wi-Fi and reclining seats.
- The coach drops you off at Buchanan bus station– right in the heart of the city, within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Cathedral, George square and the Light House.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security
- Free Wi-Fi the whole way.