- Posted by Eve McStravick
- On September 17, 2020
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Express Service, Glasgow, Hannon Coach, People Make Glasgow, Stenaline, Students, UK Tour, University
Safe Student Travel from Belfast to Scotland
Scotland continues to attract many eager students from Northern Ireland to its shores and it’s not hard to see why. With some of the oldest and best Universities in the World, Scotland has been in the University game since the early 15th century. Scotland has also some of the most affordable student living costs in the UK.
As Scotland’s biggest and most cosmopolitan city, Glasgow attracts the majority of Northern Ireland students studying in Scotland and we think that we have got the perfect solution to their travel needs.
We have launched a high-quality coach service between Belfast and Glasgow priced at just £39 each way – something the ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’ is bound to appreciate!!
The coach service has already proved very popular with many students travelling back and forth from home to college.
Travelling to Scotland from Northern Ireland is a breeze with the Belfast – Glasgow Express service. Our coach service is direct, cost-effective and bags go free, a great way for students to travel back and forth from home to college. 2020 has been a strange year, causing many complications for students and travel. Our new COVID-19 safety measures ensure that our coaches are only booked to half capacity which means there is additional space for students’ luggage. We think the Belfast – Glasgow Express service is one of the safest and easiest ways to travel at this time, with hassle free security and new safety measures to keep all our passengers safe when travelling on our coaches.
The safety measures we have introduced on board our coaches include:
- Face masks required throughout the journey
- Social distancing a per Government Requirements
- Reduced capacity on board every coach
- Increased hygiene and cleaning schedule
Check out our blog https://hannoncoach.com/at-hannon-coach-were-good-to-go/
Our high-quality coach service from Belfast – Glasgow Express is priced at just £39 each way!
We know many students might be worried about the coronavirus pandemic and how it will affect their future plans to study in Scotland. However, all of Scotland’s universities are making plans to keep their students safe with a range of new measures on their campuses designed specifically to protect everyone’s health and wellbeing. Campuses will be ready to deliver a first-class student experience and they are prepared to ensure all their student’s time in Scotland is vibrant, welcoming and, most importantly, safe.
Travel advice tips for students can be viewed on these websites:
Read our blog
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
Book now to avoid disappointment!!