- Posted by Eve McStravick
- On November 11, 2022
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Belfast Europa Bus Station, Coach, Glagsow, Hannon Coach
HANNON Coach Belfast – Glasgow Express moving to Belfast, Europa Bus Station
We are delighted to announce that from Monday 14th November 2022 our Belfast city centre stop will move from Belfast, Donegall Square West to Belfast, Europa Bus Station (Stand 6) Belfast, Europa Buscentre.
Belfast, Europa Bus Station is a short (6 minutes) walk from Belfast, Donegall Square West.
Please use the link below for directions:
From Monday, 14 November 2022 we will no longer serve Belfast, Donegall Square West.
Similar to the facilities offered to our passengers in Glasgow, Buchanan Bus Station we will now be able to offer a more comfortable and improved waiting facility for our passengers in Belfast city centre. Passengers will also have much better access to transfers and connections by bus and train across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We believe that securing access to Belfast, Europa Bus Station will bring a huge improvement to our Belfast – Glasgow Express Service. We are really looking forward to welcoming our passengers on board in Belfast, Europa Bus Station this Monday.
If you would like any more information, please call our office (Mon – Fri 9am-5pm).
For information on transfers and connections in Northern Ireland:
Tel: 028 90 66 66 30
For information on transfers and connections in Scotland:
Tel: 0871 200 22 33
BELFAST - GLASGOW EXPRESS
BELFAST – GLASGOW EXPRESS £39 each way
Includes cost of ferry and bags go free
10 Great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Glasgow and Belfast…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, Wi-Fi and reclining seats.
- The coach drops you off right in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security
- Free Wi-Fi the whole way.