- Posted by Eve McStravick
- On September 15, 2021
- 0 Comments
- City Break, Coach, Glasgow, Halloween, Hannon Coach, Kids, Mid-term break
Halloween in Glasgow
Summer is over and we’re all about Halloween 2021 and what we can get up to! Why not take a quick trip across to Glasgow on our Belfast – Glasgow Express Service and experience some of the thrilling Halloween events Glasgow has to offer. Here we’ve highlighted some of the best events and day’s out that the whole family can enjoy this spooky season.
29th October – 15th November
GlasGLOW returns for its third year bringing the outdoor light and sound extravaganza to Glasgow Botanic Gardens. Take a walk around this immersive event and discover ‘your power within’ in this year’s superhero-themed event. Pick your starting time and enjoy seeing the Botanics as you’ve never seen them before in this sparkling evening event. There will also be a socially-distanced street food village and bar.
The Drag-Optican Halloween Special
1st October – 2nd October
The Drag-Opticon Show returns to The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall with not one but two Halloween Special shows! After over a year off due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Alana Duvey and Dharma Geddon are back and it’s that time of year where Drag-Opticon gets spooky! Drag-Opticon is a sell-out monthly live drag show taking place on the first Friday of the month featuring the iconic if not dysfunctional power couple, the award winning Alana Duvey and apocalypse queen Dharma Geddon plus friends. With a different lineup of local entertainers every month expect a lip sync extravaganza, gag-worthy live singing and a whole host of other tricks of the trade.
Night 1 – Friday 1st October – book tickets online
Night 2 – Saturday 2nd October – book tickets online
A SPOOKY festival will be held at Silverburn Shopping Centre this October. The Spooktacular, a brand new event, is coming to Glasgow from the 7th – 31st October, and will be held in the green car park. Attractions include circus performances, a towering roller coaster, grown-up and child theme park rides, a spooky silent disco and much more. The Gandey’s Circus Spooktacular is a 45-minute circus show which will showcase talented artistes from across the globe and feature fearless trapeze artists, classic clowns and death-defying aerial acrobatics.
The Disney Villains Ball
O2 Academy Glasgow
KLUB KIDS GLASGOW presents THE DISNEY VILLAIN BALL (ages 14+)
The Klub Kids are back, back, back again for another spectacular production this Halloween with some of the best drag performers from around the world.
- Brooke Lynn Hytes as MALIFICENT
- Monet X Change as SCAR
- Miz Cracker as CRUELLA
- Victoria Scone as EVIL QUEEN
- Ginger Minj as URSULA
- Prinx Chiyo as GASTON
- Coco Deville as QUEEN OF HEARTS
BELFAST - GLASGOW EXPRESS
BELFAST – GLASGOW EXPRESS £39 each way
Includes cost of ferry and bags go free
10 Great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, Wi-Fi and reclining seats.
- The coach drops you off at Buchanan bus station– right in the heart of the city, within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Cathedral, George square and the Light House.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security
- Free Wi-Fi the whole way.