- Posted by Hannon Coach
- On September 22, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Coach, Glasgow, Graduation, service, Students, University
Glasgow has always been a great destination and now a new £29 each way luxury coach service operating twice each way, every day has pushed it up the list of best value city breaks for local travellers.
With some of the best shopping outside of London’s West End, dozens of restaurants and cafes for lunch in one of the UK’s liveliest and friendliest cities – what’s not to like?
The new service is operated by Hannon Coach and leaves twice a day from Belfast City Hall and drops visitors right in the heart of Glasgow’s ‘Style Mile’. The simple flat fare allows passengers to pick and mix dates and times of travel to suit and with no luggage charges it all adds up to a great option for travel.
Company director Aodh Hannon claims that the service has attracted a lot of customers who might previously have flown and believes there is a lot of room for growth.
“People have responded really well to the service and love the fact that it’s so hassle-free compared to flying and that there’s no extra charge for luggage,” said Mr Hannon
The service is also proving very popular with students and independent travellers coming in to Belfast.
Check out Ashleigh and Kendall’s video of their road trip from Belfast and what they loved about their Great Value Break in Glasgow
Whether you are going for a single Day Ticket, 2-Day, 3-Day or even a 5-Day ticket our flexible service our simple flat fare means you can pick your dates and times to suit your travel needs, make sure you don’t miss out on anything and still make sure you get the best value travel on offer.
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.