- Posted by Hannon Coach
- On March 7, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Backpackers, Belfast, Coach, Europe, Glasgow, International, service, Students, University
Fancy a sneaky trip to Glasgow or Belfast? We have just released our Easter and Summer allocations for sale for our popular Belfast – Glasgow Express.
Glasgow and Belfast have always been great destinations for a quick city break. Our luxury coach service operating twice each way, every day has pushed the two cities further up the list of best value city breaks for local travellers.
With some of the best shopping outside of London’s West End, dozens of restaurants and cafes for lunch in two of the UK & Ireland’s liveliest and friendliest cities – what’s not to like?
So book early and book often ?
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure