- Posted by Hannon Coach
- On July 30, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, City Break, Express Service, Glasgow, Hannon Coach, People Make Glasgow, SSE Hydro Glasgow, Stenaline, UK Tour
With 19th century architecture, a booming theatre life and an abundance of museums and art galleries, guests on Glasgow city breaks will have plenty of options on how to fill their time. The local delicacies are also a highlight to any stay in the city, with the likes of deep-fried pizzas and chocolate bars on the menu for brave visitors to try. What better way to get there than using our Direct Express Service from Belfast-Glasgow to avoid those nasty airline charges. 🚍🛳️ Whether you like a bustling late night in the city or a peaceful trip around the best historic sights, it’s easy to find your perfect place to stay. Remember, Bags go free so you can shop to you drop! 🛍️
From dawn to dusk and into the night, there are a huge range of things to do in Glasgow during every hour of your trip. Glasgow is home to some of Scotland’s best cultural attractions and best of all, most of them are completely free!
You could easily fill your time exploring the different neighbourhoods, and enjoying the amazing shopping, dining and attractions in Glasgow. Maybe you’ll see the best of Glasgow’s architecture on a city walking tour, or taste your way around the city on a foodie excursion? 🍕🍫
When it comes to entertainment, events and great days out in Glasgow, you don’t have to look far – over a hundred Glasgow gigs take place every week, and you can also find tickets for theatre, performing arts and sporting tournaments. Like your events cool, quirky and off-beat? Then keep your eye out for vibrant festivals, special pop up Glasgow events. 🎸🎟️
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
Book now to avoid disappointment!!