- Posted by Hannon Coach
- On January 8, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Direct, Glasgow, Hannon Coach
New direct coach to Glasgow with Hannon Coach and Stena Line – all seats £29 each way
Hannon Coach is delighted to announce that it will launch a direct coach service between Belfast and Glasgow in the New Year.
The service has been developed in partnership with Stena Line and will see two direct coach services operating in either direction 7 days per week.
Unlike other services available, the Hannon Coach service will be a direct, through coach. This means that customers travelling with Hannon’s will not have to face unloading and re-loading their luggage at Belfast and Cairnryan. Having no stops also means that the journey time is shorter.
The service will operate 7 days a week with the first services starting on 1st February 2018. Bookings now open at https://www.hannoncoach.com/belfast-glasgow-express-coach/ or via Stena Line website
- Simple flat fares – no nasty add-ons – the price above is the price you pay
- Departure & arrival points in the Heart of the City (Donegall Sq West, Belfast & Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow)
- No expensive airport transfers or airport parking charges
- Bring up to two small pieces of soft hand luggage onboard with you.
- No restriction on liquids in your hand luggage
- No paying for ‘extra’ legroom
- No hold luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- Free WiFi the whole way
- Under 5’s travel free with an accompanying Adult
- We can accommodate oversized sports equipment (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)