Your feedback is invaluable to us. Customer feedback helps us to improve our services. We recognise the importance of all feedback, both positive and negative. If our services fall below the standards you expect, we want you to let us know.
Talk to us
If you are unhappy about any aspect of our service or have suggestions on how it can be improved, we do want you to tell us. Customers are important to us and it’s important to us that we have satisfied customers.
The first thing to do if you are unhappy with our service is to let one of our team know. Our staff are encouraged to resolve any complaints that may arise directly with you as and when they are raised. If the member of staff cannot resolve your complaint there and then they will pass it on to our Customer Service team or, if you prefer, you can contact the team directly.
Our Complaints Procedure
We aim to resolve complaints about our services at the first point of contact. Where this is not possible, the complaint is referred our Customer Service Team. You can of course contact the Customer Service team directly in the first instance should you prefer.
All feedback and complaints received are logged upon receipt and follow a seven-stage process:
1. Log your complaint – we will log your complaint upon receipt
2. Acknowledge your complaint – we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days
3. Investigate – your complaint will be passed to an appropriate member of staff for investigation
4. Identify what went wrong – we will identify what went wrong and reasons why are service failed to meet your expectations
5. Respond to you – you can usually expect to hear back from us within 10 working days
6. Follow-up – we will seek to ensure that you are satisfied with the outcome of your complaint and how we handled it.
7. Lessons Learned – we will feedback any lessons learned back into our other teams to improve our service.
Our Customer Service team
Facebook: www.facebook.com/hannoncoach (please message us)
Phone: 028 92 650700
21 Brankinstown Road
Craigavon BT67 0DF