- Posted by Eve McStravick
- On March 23, 2021
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, City Break, Dinner, Hannon Coach, Hotels, Luxury City Break, Restaurant, Travel
The Merchant Hotel Belfast
The Merchant Hotel is the only 5 AA Red Star Hotel in Northern Ireland and is situated in the heart of Belfast city centre’s historic Cathedral Quarter. The beautiful Grade A listed building is complemented by an elegant Art Deco inspired wing with multiple exciting amenities.
The Merchant Hotel includes a stunning luxury spa, a rooftop gymnasium with panoramic city views, a dedicated meeting and events suite and a fabulous jazz bar. The hotel is located just a short distance from a host of Belfast’s top attractions including Victoria Square shopping centre, the Ulster Museum, the Titanic Quarter and The Waterfront Hall. The Merchant Hotel is one of the finest hotels in Belfast offering 5* luxury accommodation where all their guest rooms and suites feature bespoke furnishings.
The hotel is conveniently located in Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter which is just a 10minute walk from our HANNON Coach Belfast – Glasgow Express Service drop-off point at Belfast City Hall.
The Great Room Restaurant at The Merchant Hotel is undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland’s most extraordinary restaurants offering the best fine dining experience ever. The Great Room offers a wide selection of menus to suit all tastes and budgets. Their chefs take great pride in working with local producers sourcing sustainably and organically where possible, but always of the highest quality products. The hotel also has another three bars, Berts Jazz Bar, The Cloth Ear and The Cocktail Bar which all have their own unique style and menus.
The Merchant Hotel always has a number of fantastic special offers or packages on offer. They frequently update their events and seasonal packages so make sure you check out their website. If you book directly with the hotel you can be guaranteed the best rate available!
16 Skipper Street
028 9023 4888
Keeping our customers and staff safe is our number one priority. We have put in place a range of new safety measures to keep you safe when travelling on our coaches.
10 Great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Glasgow and Belfast…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Glasgow and Belfast – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure.
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, Wi-Fi and reclining seats.
- The coach drops you off just outside Belfast City Hall– right in the heart of the city.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security.
- Free Wi-Fi the whole way.