- Posted by Hannon Coach
- On June 21, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Belfast, Coach, Glasgow, Graduation, service, Students, University
Big night out in Glasgow caught on camera…
A friend of ours was going to Glasgow for a night and using our £29 Belfast – Glasgow Express and we asked her to film it.
Check out Ashleigh and Kendall’s video of their road trip from Belfast and what they loved about Glasgow
FYI – The coach takes you direct from Belfast straight in to Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station just over a mile from the gates of the festival.
Whether you are going for a single Day Ticket, 2-Day, 3-Day or even a 5-Day ticket our flexible service our simple flat fare means you can pick your dates and times to suit your travel needs, make sure you don’t miss out on anything and still make sure you get the best value travel on offer.
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.