Music of the Spheres World Tour at Glasgow’s Hampden Park
The world-famous Coldplay band are set to perform to an open crowd this summer at Scotland’s National Stadium, Hampden Park.
As part of their Music of the Spheres World Tour, Glasgow will be the final date on the UK leg and support will come from Grammy-award-winning H.E.R.
Due to high demand a second Hampden Park concert is planned. The band will play in Glasgow on Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th August 2022.
Have you got travel sorted?
Why not use our Belfast – Glasgow Express Service?
No need to worry about flight cancellations or delays…
- Just £39 each way
- Bags go free
- On-board toilet, A/C & Wi-Fi
- Drop-off in Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station (right in the heart of Glasgow City Centre
Check out your options:
Monday 22nd August 2022
Depart: Belfast Donegall Square West at 06:30
Arrive: Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station at 12pm
Tuesday 23rd August 2022
Depart: Belfast Donegall Square West at 10:30
Arrive: Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station at 4pm
Wednesday 24th August 2022
Depart: Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station at 16:30
Arrive: Belfast Donegall Square West at 22:15
Thursday 25th August 2022
Depart: Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station at 12:30
Arrive: Belfast Donegall Square West at 18:15
[vc_column][vc_empty_space][block_title title=”BELFAST – GLASGOW EXPRESS”]BELFAST – GLASGOW EXPRESS £39 each way
Includes cost of ferry and bags go free[/block_title][vc_btn title=”BUY ONLINE” shape=”square” color=”success” size=”lg” align=”center” css_animation=”fadeIn” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fhannoncoach.betterez.com%2Fcart%2F5cd2ce464c06803c05004cbe|||”][vc_empty_space height=”64px”][/vc_column]
10 Great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Glasgow and Belfast – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, Wi-Fi and reclining seats.
- The coach drops you off right in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security
- Free Wi-Fi the whole way.