24 Hours in Belfast
Our Glasgow-Belfast Express is the only scheduled, direct through coach service between Glasgow and Belfast and is the perfect way to travel for a night away in Belfast.
Our work-friendly departure times from Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station means you don’t need to take a day off work.
Depart from Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station at 08:30 on a Saturday morning, arrive in Belfast City Centre at 14:30 and return to Glasgow at 14:30 on Sunday afternoon.
Here are some of our top suggestions for things to do when you arrive in Belfast:
Once you’ve checked in to your accommodation and left your bags off, take yourself down to Titanic Belfast, the world’s largest Titanic visitor experience and a must-see on any visit to Belfast and Northern Ireland. The self-guided Titanic Experience extends over nine interpretive and interactive galleries, which explore the sights, sounds, smells and stories of RMS Titanic, as well as the city and people who made her.
Book tickets online at www.titanicbelfast.com
Belfast has a great range of places to eat including fine dining, family restaurants, Michelin star, Italian, Chinese and Indian restaurants. The city centre is also full of traditional pubs, modern cocktail bars, nightclubs, and beer gardens for a few drinks on Saturday evening.
St George’s Market is one of Belfast’s oldest attractions and one of the best markets in the UK and Ireland. There has been a Friday market on the St George’s site since 1604.
As well as being home to some of the finest fresh produce, with customers travelling near and far to sample the delights of Friday, Saturday and Sunday markets, it has become one of the city’s most popular places to visit.
Treat yourself to some last-minute shopping in Victoria Square before you head home. Located in the heart of Belfast City Centre Victoria Square has over 60 stores and 18 eateries including Wagamama, Cosmo, The Ivory, Nandos and Pizza Express. You will find many designer brand stores such as Hollister, All Saints, Phase Eight and Hugo Boss plus high street favourites River Island, H&M and Urban Outfitters.
The dazzling glass dome is also a viewing gallery where you can get an amazing view across Belfast.
10 Great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Glasgow and Belfast…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Glasgow and Belfast – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, Wi-Fi and reclining seats.
- The coach drops you off right in the heart of Belfast, City Centre.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security
- Free Wi-Fi the whole way.