TRNSMT 2021 sees the Scottish rock and indie festival return to Glasgow Green on the 9th – 11th July. After a year off showcasing, this incredible weekend will feature some of music’s biggest artists, including Lewis Capaldi, Liam Gallagher and Courteeners, who’ll headline TRNSMT Festival’s 2021 line-up.
Now one of Scotland and the UK’s most popular music festivals, TRNSMT is promising to “celebrate like never before” in July 2021 as it makes up for lost time. Amongst those confirmed to be joining the three headliners are Foals, Ian Brown, Snow Patrol, Keane, AJ Tracey, Sam Fender and Rita Ora, who will all return to the festival after its year off.
Those keen for keeping the party going are also in luck because Glasgow is a city full of great bars and clubs to check out when the main festival has ended. Glasgow city centre is just a short distance away from Glasgow Green so if you’re going to spend some time exploring the city whilst you’re there for a few days, this is the perfect opportunity to check out some of the city’s incredible culture.
Our HANNON Coach Express Service from Belfast – Glasgow is the perfect way for you to travel to the festival. The coach takes you direct from Belfast straight into Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station just over a mile from the gates of the festival. We also offer pick-ups in Lurgan and Lisburn.
Whether you are going for a single Day Ticket, 2-day or 3-day our flexible service and simple flat fare means you can pick your dates and times to suit your travel needs.
Check out our website www.hannoncoach.com.
Keeping our customers and staff safe is our number one priority. We have put in place a range of new safety measures to keep you safe when travelling on our coaches.
10 great reasons for you to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Great value with simple flat fares and no nasty add-ons or ‘extras’.
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, free WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- Our coach travels on the ferry so you can leave any large bags in the luggage hold the whole way.
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure.