At HANNON Coach, “We’re Good to Go”
In these times of uncertainty, we wanted to let you know that our Belfast – Glasgow Express Service is “Good to Go”. We have received the “We’re Good to Go” industry standard which means we are providing reassurance to our customers and have demonstrated our commitment to implementing relevant government and public health guidance in relation to Covid-19.
The “Good to Go” scheme has been developed with Tourism Northern Ireland, Visit England, Visit Scotland, and Visit Wales to ensure a common approach across the UK and provides reassurance that safe working guidelines in relation to COVID-19 have been adopted.
This process follows the latest UK Government guidelines and there is a requirement that all businesses signing up have read the relevant public health guidelines and understand the need to aid social distancing and cleanliness. We will also be alerted to and act on any relevant changes in this guidance.
We want to reassure our customers that clear processes and safety measures are in place and that our Belfast – Glasgow Express Service is Good to Go. We want to reassure our passengers that they can be confident when they travel with HANNON, they do so safely.
Good to Know
Keeping our passengers and staff safe is our number one priority. We have put in place a range of safety measures to keep you safe when travelling on our coaches:
- Face masks required throughout the journey
- Increased hygiene and cleaning schedule
- Reduced capacity on board every coach – less than 50%
- Social distancing as per Government Requirements
- Hand sanitiser available on all coaches
Face masks required throughout journey
Social Distancing as per Government Requirements
Reduced capacity on board every coach
Increased hygiene and cleaning schedule
10 Great reasons to choose HANNON Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, Wi-Fi and reclining seats.
- The coach drops you off at Buchanan bus station– right in the heart of the city, within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Cathedral, George square and the Light House.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23 Kg suitcases per passenger.
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance).
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date.
- Hassle-free security
- Free Wi-Fi the whole way.