ROD STEWART ANNOUNCES ARENA TOUR FOR 2019
Rod Stewart is extending his 2019 UK summer tour into a winter arena tour including shows at Glasgow’s SSE Hydro.
Due to the huge demand for the previously announced shows, Rod will now play additional arena dates in November and December in support of the release of his 30th studio album Blood Red Roses which debuted at number 1.
The fully seated tour is being promoted by Cuffe and Taylor whose director Peter Taylor said: “The demand for tickets to see Rod Stewart perform live in 2019 has been phenomenal so it is great to be adding new arena dates in November and December to compliment the previously announced summer shows.
“As his fans know, Rod presents the most amazing shows. He continues to play to huge audiences across the globe and it is an absolute pleasure to once again be taking him across the UK once to reach tens of thousands of people who will have the most incredible night watching him perform live.
“This is going to be a fantastic tour and we are delighted to be bringing Rod for a second date in Scotland where he is always warmly welcomed.”
For all you Rod Stewart fans in Belfast. What better way to avoid those nasty airline prices than to travel on our very own Hannon Coach Belfast-Glasgow Express Service. With a return price of only £58pp whats not to like? Why not make a weekend out of it with our fully flexible service?
Book now to avoid disappointment and we will take care of the rest!
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.
- Convenient online booking up to 60 minutes before departure