TRNSMT coming up in Glasgow Green and we think we have the perfect way to get there…
The music festival which is held in Glasgow Green. Main Stage heavy weights including Stormzy, Catfish and the Bottlemen, George Ezra, Gerry Cinnamon, and Snow Patrol to BRIT nominees Years & Years, Jess Glynne and Mabel, and great local talent such as The Snuts. With 2 services in either direction every day and at just £29 each way from Belfast including ferry and all your bags our Belfast – Glasgow Express coach service is a perfect fit.
Friday 12th July – Sunday 14th July
FYI – The coach takes you direct from Belfast straight in to Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station just over a mile from the gates of the festival. We also offer pick-ups in Lurgan and Lisburn.
Whether you are going for a single Day Ticket, 2-Day or 3-Day our flexible service our simple flat fare means you can pick your dates and times to suit your travel needs, make sure you don’t miss out on anything and still make sure you get the best value travel on offer.
TRNSMT have released their Weekend 01 Site Map showing what music lovers can get up to at the festival.
10 great reasons for students to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Great value with simple flat fares and no nasty add-ons or ‘extras’
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- Our coach travels on the ferry so you can leave any large bags in the luggage hold the whole way
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.