Hannon Coach has partnered with GoEuro to help attract international customers.
GoEuro is a convenient multi-mode search engine for all major forms of travel in Europe. It compares and combines air, bus and train options for many destinations throughout Europe. GoEuro then work out the overall travel time and costs, making it easier for travellers to plan and budget their trip.
Growth in coach and rail travel is outstripping that of plane travel right across Europe and we see our partnership with GoEuro as plugging directly into that growing market. GoEuro already partners SCNF, National Express, Eurolines and Deutsche Bahn and sells over 15 million tickets every year.
We hope that the inclusion of our service will encourage even more independent travellers to choose to visit Glasgow and Belfast.
We have put together a list of the best hostels to stay at in Belfast… #VisitBelfast #PeopleMakeGlasgow
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.
- Book up to 60 minutes before departure