We are delighted to announce that Google has incorporated our data feed into its global public transport planning tool, Google Maps Transit.
Access to quality passenger information is an important factor when deciding whether or not to make a trip. Over one quarter of our current passengers are from overseas with USA, Canada and Australia topping the list. Having the service timetable available to passengers through a tool they are familiar with will make it easier for them to become aware of our non-stop, express through-service and to know they have an attractive option available.
We hope that the inclusion of our service will encourage even more independent travellers to choose to visit Glasgow and Belfast.
We have put together a list of the best hostels to stay at in Belfast… #VisitBelfast
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel between Belfast and Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.