Belfast was named the best place to visit in 2018 by Lonely Planet. The city is the birthplace of the Titanic while Northern Ireland is also well-known for the Giant’s Causeway (a UNESCO World Heritage site) and for being the location for numerous films and TV series, including Game of Thrones.
Our £29 each way Express from Glasgow to Belfast is the ideal way for backpackers and independent travellers visiting Scotland to make the quick trip across the water to visit Northern Ireland.
We have put together a list of the best hostels to stay at in Belfast… #VisitBelfast
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Belfast…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach departs from Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art and arrives at Belfast City Hall
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate bikes and larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.