This years Great Dorset Steam Fair was bigger and better than ever for the 50th Anniversary for the event. There is no other event like it anywhere in the world which is why over 200,000 visitors attend each year both from the UK and from all over the World!
A fantastic event, The Great Dorset Steam Fair is set on a 600 acre site. As well as steam engines, vintage vehicles and agricultural machinery there are hundreds of stalls, a funfair, music marquees with live bands and so much more!
There are over 2,000 working exhibits, from steam engines and fairground organs to almost anything imaginable in the world of engineering.
Our customers had a great experience on this tour and have already booked again for next year!
To find out more information about this tour contact our office on 028 95 813077 or email@example.com
10 great reasons for students to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Great value with simple flat fares and no nasty add-ons or ‘extras’
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- Our coach travels on the ferry so you can leave any large bags in the luggage hold the whole way
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.