We are delighted to announce that Traveline Scotland is to include Hannon Coach Belfast – Glasgow Express coach passenger information as part of its offering.
Traveline is Scotland’s national public transport information service – the ‘one-stop’ for all bus, rail, coach, air and ferry times in Scotland. Traveline aims to provide up-to-date, accurate, impartial and understandable information on all public transport services within Scotland, and from Scotland to major destinations in other parts of the UK.
Managing Director of Hannon Coach, Aodh Hannon was delighted that the Glasgow service was to be included. “Traveline is one of the main go-to destinations for many people in Scotland to get passenger information” said Aodh. “Having our service in there is a real benefit to the service. The biggest issue we have had is awareness, but once people try the service they like it and will use it again and again!”
Traveline Scotland operates a 24 hour call line (0871 200 22 33) as well as its website, www.travelinescotland.com
Belfast has always been a popular destination with Scots and now the new £29 each way luxury coach service operating twice each way, every day has pushed it up the list of best value city breaks. Hannon Coach has also teamed up with the Titanic Hotel Belfast to offer a terrific Titanic Hotel Weekend Break Package at 2 nights B&B + Return Coach Travel from Glasgow to Belfast £195pps
Phone line open 24 Hours 0871 200 22 33
Check out Ashleigh and Kendall’s video of their road trip from Belfast and what they loved about their Great Value Break in Glasgow
We also offer Lurgan & Sprucefield. Check out our website www.hannoncoach.com
10 great reasons to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Our service is the ONLY direct through service between Belfast and Glasgow – our coach travels the whole way with you and does not just drop you at the ferry terminal
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you on-board.
- Luxury coach the whole way with on-board toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.