Scotland continues to attract many eager students from Northern Ireland to its shores and it’s not hard to see why. With some of the oldest and best Universities in the World, Scotland has been in the University game since the early 15th century. Scotland has also some of the most affordable student living costs in the UK.
As Scotland’s biggest and most cosmopolitan city, Glasgow attracts the majority of Northern Ireland students studying in Scotland and we think that we have got the perfect solution to their travel needs.
We have launched a high-quality coach service between Belfast and Glasgow priced at just £29 each way – something the ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’ is bound to appreciate!!
The coach service has already proved very popular with many students travelling back and forth from home to college.
10 great reasons for students to choose Hannon Coach to travel to Glasgow…
- Great value with simple flat fares and no nasty add-ons or ‘extras’
- The cost of the ferry is included, and we also check you onboard.
- Luxury coach the whole way with onboard toilet, WiFi and reclining seats.
- Coach arrives in Buchanan Bus Station – within easy walking distance of University of Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and Glasgow School of Art.
- No luggage charges – bring up to 2 full size 23Kg suitcases per passenger
- We can also accommodate larger items (Passengers are required to contact us in advance)
- Our coach travels on the ferry so you can leave any large bags in the luggage hold the whole way
- We do not hike prices on busy days or closer to your travel date
- Hassle-free security
- Free WiFi the whole way.